Grow Your Business is a newly developed workshop series from The Real Business Club for June 2018. Designed for Business Owners who have been running their business for 5 years or over, and want to develop their business to the next level, it’s primary aim is to support existing business owners who are successfully running a business that is growing.
Is this workshop series for you?
Read and answer some of the questions to see.
- Planning for a future in your business before you want to exit from the business?
- Running a business that is growing?
- A sole trader who has no more time capacity and have reached the “ceiling” of what your time can earn?
- A small company, with maybe 2-3 employees, with not enough sustainable income?
- In a family businesses where relationships are challenging?
- Not getting long term financial advice?
- Not sure where the business is going?
- Not sure how to manage staff properly?
- Struggling to recruit people with the right skills?
If you answered yes to one or several of the questions, then please do book this workshop series. While each workshop will stand-alone, we recommend booking for the entire series. The workshops details and subjects as follows:
A new series of Grow Your Business workshops is planned for the future. These will be held in the Dates and times will be published shortly. If you are interested, and wish to be kept informed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be put on the waiting list for Grow Your Business workshops.”
If you are still in any doubt, please email us at email@example.com to arrange a conversation with Isabel to discuss the workshops in greater detail.
Cost: These workshops are delivered FREE of charge through our partnership with West Berkshire Council. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Time and venue for all workshops: 7pm-9.30pm, The Roger Croft Room, Ground Floor, West Berkshire Council Offices, Market Street, Newbury, RG14 5LD