Finance and Tax training
- Timely coverage of changes in:
- Payroll and NI rules – RTI
- Employee expenses and benefits
- Statutory Payments
- Self Assessment
- Accounting systems
- Pensions planning
- Tax planning
- HR Professionals – Statutory sick pay, payroll, Maternity/paternity benefits, Staff benefits and expenses
- Industry Specific Advisers – Legislation and procedures for construction, child-minding, care industry
- EXPERT Trainer – Dawn Edwards (ex HMRC and Building Society Manager) manages and often delivers the Finance and Tax training. Other presenters include Companies House, ICO, specialists in their fields and Regulatory Bodies.
Each set of workshops focus’ on a new specific topic and are facilitated by Dawn Edwards
PLEASE NOTE: The following set of workshops are now closed. Add your name to the waiting list for the next series of Finance Workshops from September 2019 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All 3 April, May and June Workshops below for £106 OR individually for £42 each via the links below:
Monday 8 April: PAYE Expenses & Benefits – What to payroll and enter on a P11D
Monday 13 May: Changes to the 2018/19 Tax Return – Including UK let property pages
TUESDAY 11 June: Making Tax Digital & HMRC Updates – After VAT what is next?
TUESDAY 9 July: Q&A Session – including software usability & tips
Time and Venue
10:00 – 12.30pm at Lily Hill House, Lily Hill Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2SJ.
Booking and payment (£42.00 per workshop) are required in advance, by clicking on the link(s) above.
Feedback from Finance professionals
‘The monthly TRBC workshops keep me up to date with the new rules and regulations such as Auto-enrolment, VAT and Payroll RTI updates. I would encourage any bookkeeper to attend.’ – Bookkeeper, Wokingham
‘Dawn is just great on tax changes and knowing the system. Coming to these saves me so much time.’ – Accountant, Bracknell
‘I look forward to these workshops! I know I will go away with something new and relevant.’ – Contractor, Crowthorne
‘It’s improved the service I give my clients – they stick with me.’ – Bookkeeper, Reading
“On a very frustrating issue with HMRC I took Dawn’s advise and wrote a complaint. I got a positive outcome within a week.” – Derek, Delegate