Finance Professionals Finance and Tax training
- Timely coverage of changes in:
- Payroll and NI rules – RTI
- Employee expenses and benefits
- Statutory Payments
- Self Assessment
- Accounting systems
- Pensions planning
- Tax planning
- HR Professionals – Statutory sick pay, payroll, Maternity/paternity benefits, Staff benefits and expenses
- Industry Specific Advisers – legislation and procedures for construction, child-minding, care industry
- EXPERT – Dawn Edwards (ex HMRC and Building Society Manager) manages and often delivers the Finance and Tax training. Other presenters include Companies House, ICO, specialists in their fields and Regulatory Bodies.
Our series of Finance Workshops began in Wokingham and was originally launched in May 2013. Following their continued success throughout recent years, we are able to continue to offer new workshops in 2017.
Each set of workshops focus’ on a new specific topic and are facilitated by Dawn Edwards.
The Bracknell Finance Workshops take place from 10.00am – 12.30pm at Lily Hill House, Lily Hill Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2SJ. Tea & Coffee will be available.
Booking and payment (£39.00 per workshop) are required in advance, by clicking on the link(s) below.
‘Thank you very much. This was one of the most informative presentations I have ever been to. Has given me a lot to think about.’ – Delegate
Monday 10th April – PAYE RTI & Spring Budget Updates:
Implement the changes for you and your clients – be ready and prepared.
Monday 8th May – Expenses & Staff Benefits – P11D & Payrolling:
Which benefits and expenses do you NEED to report on a P11D?
Monday 12th June – PAYE Statutory Payments – Overview
Do employers always need to pay Sick, Maternity and Paternity pay? How can these payments be claimed back from HMRC.
The April to June workshops can be booked and paid in advance for £100 for all three.
This is not a transferable offer.
Monday 10th July – Q&A Session – Bring along your questions & queries for discussion.
“On a very frustrating issue with HMRC I took Dawn’s advise and wrote a complaint, highlighted in red and promising to escalate if I didn’t get a reply within the time scale I had set. I got a positive outcome within a week.” – Derek, Delegate
‘Informative, useful, entertaining with a very good interaction with attendees. Very good!’ – Delegate