WORKSHOPS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Finance Masterclasses for Business Owners
All the workshops help business owners that are sole traders or limited companies understand their own finance better. It may be that the finance has never been a focus for your time or they have been letting your finance advisers “just get on with it”. Maybe you have not been sure about making the most money you can and doing the best with it? The workshops give a clear practical understanding of the finance side of the business (including bookkeeping and accounts) and enable good long term decision making. Delivered by a tax and finance expert.
With your action business income will rise - guaranteed!
You can REGISTER your FREE place now from the links below or the left slide-out panel. This is toggled by the 'BOOK NOW' link in the top menu. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. These workshops are funded by Reading UK and we can only accept registrations within the Berkshire area.
Here are key points of what you will get from each workshop:
Book All Workshops in this series at once!
- Tax & Finance Essentials
- Records & Cost Management
- Pricing & Sales
- Cash Flow & Getting Paid
- Long Term Financial Decisions
Tax & Finance essentials
- Status & changing status to grow
- Tax & expenses you can claim
- HMRC and how it works
- VAT principles and implications
Records & cost management
- Up to date bookkeeping and records that are essential to keep
- Managing costs and overheads – profit and loss essentials
- Digital methods for record keeping
Pricing & Sales
- Ways to improve prices you charge
- Sales methods to get more customers
Cash Flow & Getting Paid
- Improve cashflow with practical tools
- How to get the best from your bookkeeping and records
- Managing peaks and troughs in income
- E payment methods and business software
Long Term Financial Decisions
- Expert tax planning and investment tips
- Your pension and retirement planning
- Contingency and exit planning
- Wills and power of attorney
Where can I attend these workshops?
WHEN: Workshops run from 4:30pm – 6:00pm
WHERE: These workshops are held online via Zoom. You will not need to download any software to take part. You will simply need access to the internet via a computer.
Supported by West Berkshire Council