WORKSHOPS FOR FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
Finance & Tax Training
- Timely coverage of changes in:
- Payroll and NI rules – RTI
- Employee expenses and benefits
- Statutory Payments
- Self Assessment
- Accounting systems
- Pensions planning
- Tax planning
- HR Professionals – Statutory sick pay, payroll, Maternity/paternity benefits, Staff benefits and expenses
- Industry Specific Advisers – Legislation and procedures for construction, child-minding, care industry
- EXPERT Trainer – Dawn Edwards (ex HMRC and Building Society Manager) manages and often delivers the Finance and Tax training. Other presenters include Companies House, ICO, specialists in their fields and Regulatory Bodies.
Each set of workshops focus’ on a new specific topic and are facilitated by Dawn Edwards
REGISTER your place direct from the left slide out panel (This is toggled by the 'TRAINING WORKSHOPS' link in the top menu.) OR on Eventbrite via the links below.
Booking and payment (£42 per workshop or £106 for all three) are required in advance.
Here are key points of what you will get from each workshop:
Our next series of workshops will be announced soon.
Please check back to this webpage soon to find out details.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com to join the waiting list, and we will email you details as soon as they are published.
Book All 3 workshops at once.
Our next series of workshops will be held in 2020. Once we announce the workshop content, you will be able to book all three workshops at once
Where can I attend these workshops?
WHEN: Workshops run from 10am – 12.30pm
WHERE: Lily Hill House, Lily Hill Road, BRACKNELL, Berkshire RG12 2SJ
Workshops and advice delivered by The Real Business Club Ltd
Real feedback from previous attendees of our Start-Up Workshops:
"The monthly TRBC workshops keep me up to date with the new rules and regulations such as Auto-enrolment, VAT and Payroll RTI updates. I would encourage any bookkeeper to attend."
"Dawn is just great on tax changes and knowing the system. Coming to these saves me so much time."
"I look forward to these workshops! I know I will go away with something new and relevant."
"It’s improved the service I give my clients – they stick with me.’"
“On a very frustrating issue with HMRC I took Dawn’s advise and wrote a complaint. I got a positive outcome within a week.”