WORKSHOPS FOR FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
Finance & Tax Training
Each set of workshops focus’ on a new specific topic and are facilitated by professionals in that topic.
Our workshops cover the following topics:
- HR Professionals – Statutory sick pay, payroll, Maternity/paternity benefits, Staff benefits and expenses
- Industry-Specific Advisers – Legislation and procedures for construction, child-minding, care industry
- EXPERT Trainer – Dawn Edwards (ex HMRC and Building Society Manager) manages and often delivers Finance and Tax training. Other presenters include Companies House, ICO, specialists in their fields and Regulatory Bodies.
- Timely coverage of changes in:
- Payroll and NI rules – RTI
- Employee expenses and benefits
- Statutory Payments
- Self Assessment
- Accounting systems
- Pensions planning
- Tax planning
Here are the key points of what you will get from each workshop:
Anti-Money Laundering update
- Understand the process for Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Know Your Client (KYC) and records that need to be kept
- Do I really need to submit a SARS report?
- Make sure your systems are up to date
Delivered by Paul Edwards, ex-National Crime Agency (NCA)
Where can I attend these workshops?
WHEN: Workshops run from 10am – 12.30pm
WHERE: Lily Hill House, Lily Hill Road, BRACKNELL, Berkshire RG12 2SJ
Workshops and advice delivered by The Real Business Club Ltd
WHEN: Workshops run from 10:00am – 12:00 noon
WHERE: These workshops are held online via Zoom. You will not need to download any software to take part. You will simply need access to the internet via a computer.
Real feedback from previous attendees of our Finance Workshops:
"The monthly TRBC workshops keep me up to date with the new rules and regulations such as Auto-enrolment, VAT and Payroll RTI updates. I would encourage any bookkeeper to attend."
"Dawn is just great on tax changes and knowing the system. Coming to these saves me so much time."
"I look forward to these workshops! I know I will go away with something new and relevant."
"It’s improved the service I give my clients – they stick with me.’"
“On a very frustrating issue with HMRC I took Dawn’s advise and wrote a complaint. I got a positive outcome within a week.”