WORKSHOPS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Your Business Emerging Stronger
Back by popular demand this ONLINE training workshop series from The Real Business Club. Designed for Business Owners who have been running their business for 2 years or over, and need guidance on how to respond to the changing world. Its' primary aim is to support existing business owners running a business that is facing challenges through tough times.
These sessions will help you:
- Focus your effort time and money wisely.
- Make decisions that get you ready.
- Help you have a plan you can put into place before the world opens up again.
- Talk about challenges and share ideas.
You can REGISTER your FREE place now from the links below or the left slide-out panel. This is toggled by the 'BOOK NOW' link in the top menu. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. These workshops are funded by Reading UK and we can only accept registrations within the Berkshire area.
Here are key points of what you will get from each workshop:
You can book all of the workshops in this series at once or select individual workshops to attend.
- Essentials of current business help schemes
- Planning and managing finances to survive
- Managing yourself and keeping productive
- Adapting your business to a “new normal”
- Business planning and making long term decisions
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Essentials of current business help schemes
- HMRC and Government rules
- Business support schemes (including Furlough and self employed income support scheme)
- Tax and finance planning
- Getting expenses right when you don’t have the same income or income is low
Planning and managing finances to survive
- Applying for loans and planning
- Planning and managing finances
- Cashflow planning
- HMRC update
- Business timelines – thinking ahead
Managing yourself and keeping productive
- Working from home
- Keeping focus
- Making decisions
- Getting ready for what next
Adapting your business to a “new normal”
- Changing your model
- Changing your marketing strategies
- Making clear decisions
- Growing profit margins
- Your capacity and people
- What’s happened to competitors
Where can I attend these workshops?
WHEN: Workshops run from 7:00pm – 9:30pm
WHERE: These workshops are held online via Zoom. You will not need to download any software to take part. You will simply need access to the internet via a computer.
Supported by West Berkshire Council