WORKSHOPS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
Your Business Emerging Stronger
A brand new ONLINE training workshop series from The Real Business Club. Designed for Business Owners who have been running their business for 2 years or over, and need some guidance on how to respond to the changed world. Its' primary aim is to support existing business owners who are running a business that are facing challenges through tough times.
These sessions will help you:
- Focus your effort time and money wisely
- Make decisions that get you ready
- Help you have a plan you can put into place before the world opens up again
- Talk about challenges and share ideas
REGISTER your interest in a FREE place now from the left slide out panel. This is toggled by the 'BOOK NOW' link in the top menu.
Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Essentials of current business help schemes
- HMRC and Government rules
- Business support schemes (Furlough and self employed income support scheme)
- Tax and finance planning
- Getting expenses right when you don’t have the same income or income is low
Planning and managing finances to survive
- Applying for loans and planning
- Planning and managing finances
- Cashflow planning
- HMRC update
- Business timelines – thinking ahead
Managing yourself and keeping productive
- Working from home
- Keeping focus
- Making decisions
- Getting ready for what next
Adapting your business to a “new normal”
- Changing your model
- Changing your marketing strategies
- Making clear decisions
- Growing profit margins
- Your capacity and people
- What’s happened to competitors
Where can I attend these workshops?
WHEN: Workshops run from 7:00pm – 9:30pm
WHERE: These workshops are held online via Zoom. You will not need to download any software to take part. You will simply need access to the internet via a computer.
Supported by West Berkshire Council