WORKSHOPS FOR BUSINESS START-UPS
Confident Marketing & Social Media
Learn how to stand out from the crowd
Build a presence & strategy you know works
Drive sales through effective marketing
If you want to improve your business through better marketing - start right here!
These are practical accessible and inspiring workshops for people who have started up in business in the last 18 months. You might be a sole trader or have set up as a freelancer/ consultant or be trading online. You may be doing or making all kinds of things. One thing is for sure - everyone needs smart marketing to get good clients or customers.
All the workshop topics are linked. These workshops will improve your knowledge, confidence and chances of success. Explanations are clear. From each workshop you will have helpful handouts. There is question and answer time. All workshops get people to take actions to move their businesses forward. The guest speakers are experienced business people as well as experts in their topics.
Here are the key points of what you will get from the workshops:
Book All Workshops in this series at once!
- Marketing with confidence
- Your positive profile - LinkedIn & more
- Using the right platforms for success
- Marketing: more than social media
- Effective websites
Marketing with confidence
- Identify clearly who your customers/ clients are and how to reach them
- How to use practical market research to improve your targeting
- Be more confident with how you present your business
Your positive profile – Linkedin and more
- Define and explain your USP
- Know the key points you need to have a clear brand and profile
- Understand tools to get the best from Linked in
Using the right platforms for success
- Know how to use social media effectively
- Clarity on which platforms will suit you and your business
- Understand the importance of what you say and how you say it
Marketing: more than social media
- Ensure that you really are using the right marketing methods
- Know how to plan your marketing and your time
- Understand how to use customer information legally - GDPR
- Know how to get the best from your web site
- Have knowledge of SEO and what it really means
- Define how you will marketing measure success
Real feedback from previous attendees of our Marketing and Sales Masterclasses:
"Building a marketing strategy using the advice given will allow me to measure the results of my efforts"
West Berkshire Workshops
"Showed me I MUST have a sales and marketing strategy – to give me back control of what I want to achieve."
"Really helped show the need to focus to avoid time wasting activities with poor ROI."
Delegate, West Berkshire Workshops
"Demonstrated to me that increasing customer engagement helps me to add value and build a community leading to more sales"