Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Real Business Club's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0118 9680813
- Address: The Real Business Club Ltd., 59 Grays Rd., Slough, Berkshire, SL1 3QG
Why do we collect and use your personal information We collect and use your personal information in order for us to process your enquiry, book you into an event or to provide services. If your information is used in marketing information we will ask your specific permission for this. What happens if I do not provide my personal information We need your personal information in order to process your enquiry or to provide advice and services. If we do not collect your personal information we will not be able to provide our services to you. Who will we share your personal information with We may share your personal information with:
- Funding bodies and government organisations which provide finance and/or support for our programmes, including but not limited to charities funding out projects, Local Authorities.
- Fraud prevention agencies; and
- Other legal authorities if required by law.
- Sub contractors who we manage to undertake work for our clients will be named in our Terms and Conditions to clients. All these apply their own GDPR compliant policies and procedures.
Transferring your personal information outside Europe We will not share your personal information with organisations outside Europe. How long will we store your personal information We are a Ltd Company, On projects where we are funded by grants, funding bodies, and public funds we are required to provide ongoing reports to these donors and contributors to account for the use of funds that we receive. To enable us to provide these ongoing reports we will store your personal information indefinitely to fulfil our ongoing reporting requirements. What are your rights in relation to your personal information Right to access You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time. Right to rectification You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you. Right to erasure You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records. Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still providing our services to you. We will be able to delete your personal information once our service to you is completed and your personal information is no longer needed to fulfil any ongoing reporting requirements we may have to work under. Right to restrict processing You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information. Right to object You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time. Right to data portability You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word. How can I exercise my rights in relation to my personal information You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us on any of the above contact details. How do I lodge a complaint about the use of my personal information? You can lodge a complaint with us directly by contacting us on one of the above contact details. You also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO are the regulator who makes sure that we use your personal information in a lawful way. You can lodge a complaint with the ICO by following this link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or calling the ICO on 0303 123 1113.
This website and it’s owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website comply’s to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or it’s owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list]. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity. In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and it’s owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor it’s owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email. This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and it’s owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this website and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- GDPR - ICO
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
Address: The Real Business Club, 59 Grays Road, Slough, Berkshire. SL1 3QG